Dianabol or D-balis certainly one of the most powerful oral steroids that is widely used to strengthen muscle and tone physique. It was initially introduced by Dr. John Zeigler in the 1950s for the US Olympic team. Later on athletes and bodybuilders started using this steroid for bodybuilding.
Negative effects of Dianabol
Almost all the steroids show some potential side-effects on the body only when take in high dosages therefore it should not be of any surprise to you that d-bal side effects exist.
- Hair loss- Since D-bal is a steroid that may show some unwanted effects such as hair loss or hair growth for which you should be ready beforehand. There are few of the peoplewho have reported excessive hair loss and others have seen hair growth everywhere on the body. According to some reports it has been seen that use of this drug also leads to baldness in men however as per scientific studies these effects are not always serious.
- Reduction of male libido-Some of the men who take d-bal have seen poor or reduction of their sexual drive or libido in them.
- Acne– This is one of the most common side-effect that is likely to arise out of any steroid. It can occur both in men and women and disappears very quickly if occurred.
- High blood pressure-Another ill effect that you may notice when using dianabol is the increased blood pressure. If it is take in very high doses it could lead to high blood pressure. To avoid this you should take only the desired amount of the steroid or as prescribed to you.
- Increased cholesterol level- Large amount of Dianabol can affect your body’s cholesterol and there is the possibility of increased LDL cholesterol and reduced HDL cholesterol.