In the days of the present world, so many people are getting suffered from so many illnesses and problems. Especially, mental disorders are the highly affecting issue for a lot of people throughout the world. But now, both the mental disorder and the substance abuse are affecting together and it is called as the dual disorder. Of course, there are so many advanced therapies are followed by the physicians to diagnose the problems of dual disorders. These treatments are often provided at the dual-diagnosis rehab centers and therefore, you can choose the right one for getting rid of these problems.
Signs that warn your dual diagnosis problems
In normal, the dual diagnosis problems come with some signs and symptoms. Some common signs that you can get affected by the problem are listed as follows.
- Increased irritability
- Lack of interest in the daily endeavors
- Feelings of fear, guilt, insignificance and hopelessness
- Risky behavior
- Change in weight, appetite and even sleeping procedure
- Suicidal thoughts
- Lack of energy
These are the most common occurrences which indicate that you are suffering from the dual disorder problems. Moreover, you should need the immediate treatment to get off this hazardous issue.
Various therapies offered for your dual diagnosis issues
When it comes to knowing about the dual-diagnosis rehab treatments, you can find so many therapies that are offered by the reliable rehab centers. Below mentioned are some important treatments that you can get for diagnosing your problems.
- Dialectic behavioral therapy – It is for reducing the self hurting behavior with the mental conditions.
- Integrated group therapy – This treatment is for treating the symptoms of both the mental and substance use disorder
- Cognitive behavioral treatment – The main aim of this therapy is to minimize the problematic beliefs to develop the healthiest thinking and give the positive energy.
- Individual psychotherapy – It treats the habits which affect your substance abuse problems.
All such kinds of the treatments are now offered at the rehabilitation centers and if you are in need of such therapies, you can contact the centers to avail.